Do you also outside catering for Indian or South Asian wedding food?
Yes, we allow outside catering.
Do you allow ceremonial fires for a Hindu wedding ceremony?
No, we do not allow any open flame.
What all is included in the venue rental?
- Exclusive use of the Terrace, Lawns, Arbor Ceremony Area, Gardens, and Catering Kitchen
- Exclusive use of the Crenshaw Room with large washroom to relax and get ready before your “I do” or pheras
- Event security and venue manager to assist guests and vendors
- Convenient access to overflow parking lot
- One year Family level membership to UMLAUF Sculpture Garden + Museum
- Wedding ceremony rehearsals can be scheduled the day prior to your wedding, during Museum hours
- Photo shoots can be scheduled during Museum hours, including engagement photos, bridal photos, day-of-wedding photos, etc.
- We have a table and chair package that can be added on for an additional $500 fee:
- 15 60” rounds
- 25 8’ rectangle tables
- 180 fruitwood Chiavari chairs w/ ivory cushion
Are there any decor or design restrictions?
- No covering or decorating artwork
- There may be no modification to the existing structures of the UMLAUF. We recommend using low-tack painter's tape and fishing line for your décor needs. No tacks, nails, tape, staples, glue or other items that may damage the existing structures are allowed.
- No open flame devices may be used anywhere in the garden or museum. We do allow candles in hurricane candle holders and fuel gels on buffets to be on the terrace or paved areas solely.
- Banned items include, but are not limited to: rice, birdseed, sparklers, tiki torches, barbecue pits, fireworks, confetti, streamers, silly string, helium balloons.
·What is your date change/cancellation policy?
- We collect a $500 damage deposit + the venue rental fee.
- The $500 damage deposit is due at the time of booking and is refundable or transferable at any time. It is also refunded after the event if no damage or fees need to be deducted
- 50% of the venue rental fee is also due at the time of booking. There is a 7-day period after signing the contract where a date can be changed or canceled. After this, this payment is non-refundable.
- The remaining balance is due 90 days out and is non-refundable.
What is the cost of parking for wedding guests?
Parking is complimentary for all your wedding guests.
How early can vendors arrive to set up at the venue?
The UMLAUF Sculpture Garden & Museum is open to the public from 10 AM – 4 PM on Fridays and 11 AM – 4 PM on Sat/Sun. We do allow tenting to go up before the museum opens to the public. Our tables and chairs that are on-site can be set up at 3 PM if requested, all other load-in is at 4 PM. Most events begin at 6 PM.
Will venue staff help with cleanup, and is there an added fee for this?
We do not provide staffing to clean up décor or any items brought into the venue. We ask that vendors clean up what they brought in. The caterer is responsible for cleaning up the catering kitchen and removing food and beverage trash.
Do the venues come with a bridal suite or changing room?
Yes, we do have 1 Room, the Crenshaw Room
Do you have any video links showing a venue walkthrough we can share?
Please visit the bottom of this page for a venue walkthrough.